Big data refers to the automatic processing of large data. In social networks such as YouTube, Instagram and Facebook, but also TikTok, LinkedIn and many other networks, the processing of large amounts of data plays the central role. Not only for advertisers but in general for the algorithm of search engines. Because search engines want […]
An algorithm is a certain systematics that gives us fast results. According to Wikipedia, a algorithm is “an unambiguous rule of action for solving a problem or class of problems”. Algorithms in daily life Especially well known, the word algorithm has been in recent years and months through the context “Facebook”. The “Facebook Algorithm” uses […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.