The commitment describes the amount or quality of interaction between sender and receiver, in our example influencer and community. Commitment has several aspects, including answers, comments, likes, questions,… Of course also sharing content or creating your own content, e.g. to get the attention of the influencer. Let’s look at the examples of commitment in detail. […]
Where do you find inspiration? Instagram! Bloggers and influencers are becoming more and more interesting for brands and companies, young people unit tens of thousands of fans and reaching more than classic TV broadcasts or fashion magazines. If you want to become an influencer yourself, you must be able to calculate your own value. But […]
Influencer marketing is still completely new for many. People have always influenced other people, through recommendations, simple “broadening” but also through criticism. Influencer marketing
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.