A friend is a connected person on Facebook. When we as a social media account make a friend request to another social media account on Facebook, we befriend each other. Through this formulation, Facebook expresses the connection between two users. A distinction is made between the term subscribe and befriend. Difference between friend and subscription […]
In the friendship page you can find all friends of a person on Facebook. Anyone who has created their own account on Facebook can add friends, as we reported last week. Once you have added a friend, he or she will appear on the Friends page. The friendship page can be viewed via the social […]
To unfriend is the synonym for to be done. Especially on Facebook, it is not about following per se, as is the case with other social networks, but about making so-called friendships. If users want to connect, send a friend request. This friend request can then be confirmed or rejected by the opposite party. If […]
If you choose a Facebook or Instagram account as a public figure, you are closer to your fans – definitely. Especially young people can be reached in social networks. But also agencies, managers and representatives of the press are in social networks. The big advantage: They kill two birds with one stone. They start with […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.