All social media news for the current week. Among other things, 52 Instagram strategies packed in an infographic, so you can plan your next Instagram concept with best practice examples. In addition, Social Media International highlights the careers network LinkedIn, what does it actually do, how does it work and for whom is the social network suitable? Social media occupational fields were also an issue this week. In the past, people mainly confined themselves to Facebook, which is the case today for different occupational fields in the social media world and how to reach the top current jobs, the blog Social Media for Business explains. Here you come directly to the Social Media Marketing News (all headlines).
- Instagram Strategies for your Business
- Social Media job profiles and 5 reasons why LinkedIn is the right platform for your job search
- Getting tips for developing your communication strategy
- Social Media Career
Social Media Marketing: Strategy through Best Practice
Instagram Strategies for your Business
Finding an important social media strategy for Instagram is difficult enough, especially for young companies, self-employed individuals and startups. In today’s social media marketing mix, there is no longer just one important social network, but different platforms, with different advantages and disadvantages. While you can easily share up-to-the-minute information on Facebook, YouTube is popular for this short-term effect as well as for its long-term impact. Instagram is increasingly becoming a permanent advertising channel, Pinterest provides search engine placement and references to its own website, Twitter is for the press and Musically for the extremely young audiences. That many young social media managers are overwhelmed at this point is more than understandable.
Learning Best Practice Projects!
If you’re a social media manager, take a look at Best Practice Projects , content that works. Aristotle once said that we can only look so far because we are sitting on the backs of giants. That is, we learn from those who have done it before. From this we can draw conclusions and perhaps even avoid our own mistakes. Avoiding risks is ultimately not just the campaign but the whole company. To avoid this risks read here How to Schedule Instagram Posts: The Complete Guide.
Is LinkedIn the right platform for your job search?
Who has mastered the first strategies and feels more and more confident as a social media manager, who can someday also look for a job. Whether it is after the internship or after training or after starting in a smaller company and the desire to change professionally. But how do you actually get jobs as a social media manager? Social Media International today writes about five reasons why LinkedIn is the right platform for your job search.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a Career Network . This works in its principles as well as a social network, or Facebook. Only the focus of the network is on the professional career and the linking of business contacts. Instead of a timeline and girlfriend you have a timeline with CV. Here, strangers can directly see their own knowledge, which in turn can be confirmed by other users, but you can also in-depth information about the CV of the person and about the different steps in the professional life. Many big employers take a look at these profiles, so you often do not even have to actively advertise, but can wait for a headhunter to write you down because he wants to win you over for a big company. If you’re looking for a job now and want to become social media manager , here are five reasons to look for a job on LinkedIn!
LinkedIn also changed its design if you like to know the main changes, check this article Introducing the New LinkedIn User Interface by Top Dog Social Media blog.
Developing a Communication Strategy for Social Media Managers
As far as social media strategy is concerned, we already had 52 practical examples of how marketing works on social networks. In addition to the basic social media strategy, there are also various sub-areas that one must think of as an agency, startup and company. Among other things, this includes the communication strategy, that is, which content is actually communicated?
Career Profile of a Social Media Manager: Diversity
Social media strategy, communication strategy, what do you think about the extent of the social media manager job these days? In the past, the social media manager took care of everything, after all, there was only Facebook. Today, the job profile of social media manager is definitely more differentiated. How does one distinguish between the different social networks, but also between the different strategies modern? Is it about organic range or unpaid range? Is it about classic marketing, do we use influencer marketing, do we work cross-medially or just on a network, how do we produce content? Who is our target audience and how can we analyze it? At the very end, when we run a campaign, how do you monitor success? Questions about questions that a social media manager has to face in online marketing these days. That’s why the profession of social media manager today is much more diverse and no longer specialized in just one action or one skill. There are social media managers who are especially concerned with Facebook. Your entire day is Facebook. They run split test campaigns, create graphics for these AB tests, while others spend 3 months diligently planning an influencer campaign. Other social media managers only deal with content and others take over the photography and media work for Instagram. The bigger and more complex the company or the product range, the larger the social media management.
More highlights of the week from the most important German social media blogs we have here for you in the headlines!
Social Media Week: The news
Here you will find the recent social media usage worldwide.
Social Media One Blog
The recent headlines of Social Media One Blog are “Data scandal on Facebook / Cambridge Analytica and criticism of influencer marketing | Social Media Week” und “Musical.ly: Music Usage in Videos + 4 Tips for Social Media Managers”. Read more about the recent news:
- Mark Zuckerberg Live in front of the US Senate: Data scandal around Cambridge Analytica
- Musical.ly: Music Usage in Videos + 4 Tips for Social Media Managers
- Data scandal on Facebook / Cambridge Analytica and criticism of influencer marketing | Social Media Week
Buffer Social Blog
This are the most recent headlines of Buffer Social Blog like “How to Discover and Create Content That Your Audience Craves (and Grow Your Following)” and “How to Schedule Instagram Posts: The Complete Guide”. You like to read more about them? Check the agencies recent blog posts:
- How Much Does Social Media Influencer Marketing Cost?
- How to Discover and Create Content That Your Audience Craves (and Grow Your Following)
- How to Schedule Instagram Posts: The Complete Guide
This week Dustn Blog shows new “Why You Need to Be at Social Media Marketing World 2018” and “Instagram Sizes and Dimensions 2018: Everything You Need to Know”. The recent headlines:
- Social Media Statistics 2018: What You Need to Know
- Instagram Sizes and Dimensions 2018: Everything You Need to Know
- Why You Need to Be at Social Media Marketing World 2018
This are the most recent headlines of Sueb Zimmermann like “How to Use Instagram Story Highlights” and “3 Ways To Increase Your Instagram Engagement With Better Captions”. Headlines and news of the week:
- How to Use Instagram Story Highlights
- Tackling the Content Struggle: How to Continuously Have New Content Ideas
- 3 Ways To Increase Your Instagram Engagement With Better Captions
Patrick Pegfitz Social Blog
The most newest agency Patrick Pegfitz Social Blog writes about “How to Create a Business You Love” also “How to Attract an Audience with the Facebook Creator App”. More headlines:
- How to Attract an Audience with the Facebook Creator App
- Five Things You Should Know About Pinterest Traffic
- How to Create a Business You Love
Top Dog Social Media
Here are the most recent news for Top Dog Social Media like “How to Optimize Blog Posts for SEO” and “How to 10x Your Social Media Engagement with Hashtags”. Read more about the news:
- How to 10x Your Social Media Engagement with Hashtags
- How to Optimize Blog Posts for SEO
- Introducing the New LinkedIn User Interface [UI Makeover] 2018 UPDATE
New by Jenns Trends, this week “Where to Put Your Instagram Hashtags” and “Everything You Need to Know About the New Instagram Algorithm”. More new topics of the blog:
- Where to Put Your Instagram Hashtags
- Key Takeaways from MarkeTech 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About the New Instagram Algorithm
Headlines and stories of Digimind Blog like “3 Must-Have Qualities of a Successful Digital Marketer” and “5 Indisputable Reasons For Companies To Invest In Social Listening”. News of the week:
- Marrying Online and Offline Channels in Your Customer Experience Strategy
- 5 Indisputable Reasons For Companies To Invest In Social Listening
- 3 Must-Have Qualities of a Successful Digital Marketer
New blog posts by Social Sorted we found today are “7 Powerful Social Quotes To Make You Think [+ Free Quote Video Storyboards]” and “5 Ways to Be Like These Wine Businesses Crushing Social Media Marketing”. Read more about the recent news:
- 7 Powerful Social Quotes To Make You Think [+ Free Quote Video Storyboards]
- How To Select The Best Stock Footage To Create Compelling Visuals For Social
- 5 Ways to Be Like These Wine Businesses Crushing Social Media Marketing
This are the most recent headlines of Socialpubli like “Why You Should Incorporate Instagram Stories in Your Digital Marketing Strategy” and “Influencer Marketing: 4 advertising media that have been “dethroned””. More headlines:
- Influencer Marketing: 4 advertising media that have been “dethroned”
- Why You Should Incorporate Instagram Stories in Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- We’re looking for Sales Managers in France, Germany, Italy and UK
Youtube Users Worldwide This Month
Today on the 18.04.2018 20:35:30 around1.481.844 people in New York (USA) are users of Youtube! Around 674.181 poeple in Los Angeles and 1.525.273 in London. How many Youtube useres does your city have?
|Rio de Janeiro||1.116.012||1.114.888||1.124|