SEO and Photoshop do not belong together for many at first, but you can (as I show in the video) collect new customers through Google Image Search. The whole thing, quasi free of charge. The problem: Stock photos are legally safe (if purchased with a license), but expensive. Alternatives like Unsplash are free but not legally safe, because the source of the upload does not necessarily have to be the author: Abmahn danger! Therefore, here is a small SEO live hack from our agency: duplicate stock photos! Pretty cheap, because all duplicates are free. In the video tutorial I show you how to make 12, 13 or 14 different photos directly from 1 photos.
Advantage for search engine and reach
- Images are also relevant for the algorithm of Google, Yandex, Duck Duck Go Go & Co. See also in the video, on the topic of Google Shopping above the image search<
- Your Blog Roll (overview) is much more diverse, because you can use more different photos
- Saves money: because you need much less photos
///TIP – Bracket
Youtube Tutorial: SEO & Photoshop – Duplicate Stock Photos
More videos? Subscribe directly! Still have questions? Write me in the comments on my Youtube Channel.
In the video I show you the following steps simple and understandable
- Stretch and reposition
- Filter: Color / Light / Black & White
- File renaming with keywords
- Compressed saving for mobile / web / page speed
Special: What is a Smart Object?
Starting in the 5th minute, I also explain the difference between smart objects and gridded objects.
Short Cuts in Video (Keyboard Grips)
Used in the video:
Ctrl + T for transform
Ctrl + N new file
Short codes are the best! You save hours, days, weeks of time in your life. Here is my special on Youtube on the subject.
+ AD: Do you know?