SEO for beginners – Today the Marketing Podcast is about the absolute basics for companies in search engine optimization. For this, we’ve grabbed the top questions again, basic questions that make up 80-85% of the usual inquiries at a marketing agency. Instead of super explicit questions, for example about link building or about image SEO, the questions are usually very basic. Important questions, for beginners. Therefore, our today’s special: The most common questions and answers about search engine optimization.
Search engine optimization: What is it? How does it work?
Back to overview: Marketing Podcast.
Now stream & learn for free on:
- Spotify – Marketing Podcast
- ITunes – Marketing Podcast
- Amazon – Marketing Podcast
- Deezer – Marketing Podcast
- Google – Marketing Podcast
SEO for Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGoGo & Co.YouTube, too. Topic of the Week:
- What is SEO? How does SEO work?
- What is Google Optimization? What do I have to do so that Google finds my page?
- What is SEA? Paid placement or organic ranking?
What is SEO? How does SEO work?
What is SEO? How does SEO work? The 1×1 of search engine optimization for Google, Bing & Co. Why is SEO strong? With ads, every visitor costs you money. If you invest in website and / or e-commerce optimization, you get visitors “for free”. In this podcast episode, we ask the first questions that come to you when you want to learn SEO.