What does CPC mean? What is a good CPC? What is an average CPC? How much do you pay when a user clicks on the ad? After our large article on the topic in Google Ads, we receive a lot of questions about the topic “Costs of advertising on search engines”. Therefore, we want to give […]
Social Media Statistics: Current users & user numbers – Which factors and numbers are the basis for social media marketing? Between all the hundreds or even thousands of factors to consider, from different regions, cities, countries to different age groups to different interests people can have. We’d like to take you away for a few […]
As Social Media Agency you need the Internet, like the air to breathe. Did you know that the Internet was created very close to us? At that time it was a project at the CERN research centre in Switzerland. In principle quite simple: Hyperlinks link content. The system was quickly deployed by the U.S. Army […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.