Native Ads (Native Advertising or also Native Display Ads) refer to all paid advertising formats that are discreetly marked as ads. Native Advertising is, simply put, advertising that does not look like advertising. Native Ads offer small disadvantages, but above all advantages. Did you already know? According to an AppNexus white paper, it is CTR […]
Today we would like to start together with you the introduction to the topic “Advertising on Google” or AdWords. CPC, CPM, AdWords, impressions, clicks, … many technical terms! We want to explain Google Ads today very simply, using the most frequently asked questions. How does advertising work on Google? How do I place ads on […]
How does e-commerce work? Today we take a close look at the advantages but also the risks of e-commerce. How do current marketing strategies work in e-commerce? From the basic structure to marketing through search engine optimization (SEO) to advertising on Google (AdWords), Social Media Marketing but also social ads on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram […]
Web 2.0, user-generated content, that’s the big new source of innovation. While the world was built over millennia after transmitter receiver model was built, one transmitter, many receivers, Web 2.0 and the structure of everything has changed. Today, anyone can become a radio station and so there are stars on YouTube and Instagram who still […]
This week, the social media world was overshadowed by the data scandal around Facebook. The exact details are still about 300 million data packets, which were obtained by the social media analysis firm Cambridge Analytica by dubious methods. Quite simply explained: Why is the data scandal so big? Previously, it was always possible to retrieve […]
Young bloggers and influencers today reach 10,000 fans, some 100,000 and some millions. If I’m allowed to cite one of the classic movies, Spiderman’s uncle said the moment he died, “out of great power, comes with great responsibility.” How is it in influencer marketing? Change of topic, today a new “sugar law” was adopted in […]
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
One Agency. One Solution.
Traffic and advertisment
Content and know-how
As a social media agency, we also have the perfect social media consultant for you and your next advertising campaign: Contact!
- Youtube URL parameters for video: Autoplay, Start, End, Loop (repeat), Subtitles & Co. – List
- Virtual Reality x Advertising: VR Projects, Avatars and Best Practice (#1 worldwide)
- Roof tent & Vanlife! Camping holidays in the car: adventure, families, travel trend
- Creating an online store #3: Marketing, making e-commerce famous?! – Marketing Podcast
- Reality meets VR – The first virtual fashion show / fashion movie by MarcCain
- Vanlife Stories: benefits, experiences, low budget DIY upgrade & van tour finance.
- Creating an online store #2: design, payment providers, delivery costs, … – Marketing Podcast
- Yubo: The new TikTok / Instagram? Trend analysis – app combines Snapchat and Youtube
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group