Software support and social media tools are essential for online marketers. They help manage day-to-day tasks, especially the ones that take up a lot of time and can be organized through smart planning ahead. Whether it’s content, influencer search, or even the bots so many have mentioned. We take a look at three important social media tools that help agencies and companies expand their own reach. This is particularly about organic growth, because organic growth is valuable. Those who generate real brand fans will also benefit in the future. Let’s now take a look at the individual tools.
Influencer Marketing Online Course: Topics
Click here to return to the overview Social Media Manager > Influencer Marketing
- Definition, Development, Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
- Blogger Relations? Advantages and disadvantages of the method
- Social media software tools for post scheduling and followers
- KPIs (key performance indicators), goals and planning of the social media campaign
- Quality and quantity of bloggers and interaction
- Briefing, forecasts, contact establishment and monitoring
- Certificate Test Influencer Marketing Instagram
Excerpts must be marked © Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One 2018
Influencer Marketing #3: Social Media Software Tools for Post Planning and Followers
Duration: 24:07 Minutes
Software support: Automatic is much better
Software support and social media tools are essential for online marketers. They help manage day-to-day tasks, especially the ones that take up a lot of time and can be organized through smart planning ahead. Whether it’s the topic of content, influencer search, or even the bots so many have mentioned. On the topic of Instgram bots, we have another fascinating article here: Fake! Instagram Bots: How It Works. We take a look at three important social media tools that help agencies and companies expand their own reach. In particular, we’re talking about organic growth, because organic growth is valuable. Those who generate true brand fans will also benefit in the future. Let’s now take a look at the individual tools.
Hootsuite / Content planning for all networks
Hootsuite helps in scheduling content in advance whether it’s photos or videos, with this software you can easily put content on different days in the future. In the video tutorial I show how to publish posts automatically. This saves you an extreme amount of time and you can do all your social media planning for a week, for 14 days for a month or even for a quarter in a single day or even in a few minutes.
Of course, in the video tutorial, you’ll also see how to set up Hootsuite and how to set up different streams to monitor your social media channels from Facebook to Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Pre-scheduling content for different networks
- Streams facilitate access to posts, scheduled posts, fans, interactions, etc.
- Create social networks in seconds
Social Analytics / Influencer Marketing Manager
Social Analytics is the first software tour to combine all the requirements that a social media manager has for influencer management. From the search, so that you discover the perfect influencer for customers or for your own brand, to management in different groups and constantly updated data. Additionally, the campaign planner helps to create different offers and also AB tests. With the monitoring, you can create clear evaluations at the end and also check the success of the campaigns.
- Influencer Research (search by country, city, etc.) and the Influencer Report (profile and analysis)
- Influencer List for management, grouping and always up-to-date data
- Campaign manager for fast processing of requests and offers (with forecasts)
- Posting monitoring for success analysis and evaluation of campaigns and influencers
- Hashtag Analyser examines millions of posts and shows you the most successful influencers and posts for a hashtag
- Toplist Creator for Trend Content and Search Engine Optimization as an extra for our customers!
Instazood / This is what one of those “social bots” looks like
The topic of social media bots is very interesting for many and we get many inquiries about this topic. That’s why I wanted to introduce you to one of these social bots for Instagram. With Instazood you can automatically post likes and comments or follow people (not recommended). We briefly show how to use such a bot, how to set it and what are the advantages and disadvantages of social media bots.
- Everyone talks about bots: what are bots?
- How does a social bot work?