Designing infographics yourself with Photoshop is not that difficult! As long as you take a little time, get to know some tools and learn how to work with layers and groups. With this knowledge you can create great infographics within minutes. For your blog, for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or even for your news section in […]
Social Media Videos for Youtube, Facebook and Instagram – Prepared in the different facets and for the different target groups, videos ensure that products get into the market and find their buyers, whether it is financed by advertising or by virality (word of mouth), all by itself. Film is the be-all and end-all today! Especially […]
Mentions are markings of persons or social media channels of companies and projects on other media or in other texts. With every mention or marking our name comes further around in the social media universe. A mention is worth a lot because it shows that we also interact with others. No matter if we are […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.