In social media marketing, filters have two meanings, depending on whether the term “filter” is viewed from a systematic or a visual perspective. Filter as a technical function in Content Management On the one hand, filters are functionalities within content management systems that allow a more targeted selection of content. For example, through targeted filtering […]
Geo tagging and location are important features in social networks. On the one hand for users who would like to show other people where they spend their time and what they have experienced. On the other hand for companies and advertisers who want to place advertisements on Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. As we […]
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
- Personnel marketing (recruiting) with social media: Measures & instruments – 9 tips!
- Does Instagram fear TikTok? Competition: Videos instead of photos – algorithm update
- Instagram Shopping: Requirements, instructions, costs and tips – Selling on Insta
- Native Ads: definition, costs, examples and agency
- UTM parameters: Definition, Google Analytics for E-Commerce, Youtube, Facebook & Co. + Example
- CPM (costs per mille) in marketing: abbreviation, definition and calculation + CPC difference
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group