Placing Pinterest advertisements – How much do they cost? What do ads on Pinterest look like and what advertising options do companies have on Pinterest? Here is a small, first insight with example. Two days ago, we had already written in detail about keyword marketing on Pinterest. The big topic, organic reach, instead of paid […]
Pinterest Marketing Strategy – Organic Reach you may already know it from the Search Engine Optimization, in E-Commerce, it is also important when it comes to Social Media Marketing, even more special Pinterest Marketing. 100.000 impressions / month free of charge are 1.200.000 impressions / year. That means over 1 million brand contacts for ideas, […]
Native Ads (Native Advertising or also Native Display Ads) refer to all paid advertising formats that are discreetly marked as ads. Native Advertising is, simply put, advertising that does not look like advertising. Native Ads offer small disadvantages, but above all advantages. Did you already know? According to an AppNexus white paper, it is CTR […]
Hashtag, everybody’s heard that before. Hashtags are the order of the day these days. Not only do almost all users in social networks use them, they are also picked up in news and magazines. The definition of a hash tag is the special archiving program that is given by the use of the hash tag. […]
With Social Analytics, Instagram profile analysis of bloggers and instagramers becomes so easy. No full Excel spreadsheets with hundreds of values and thousands of lines, no yellow backgrounds, no green backgrounds, no large or small characters, all in one software. Instagram Profile Analysis: How to calculate the value With Social Analytics, companies, the self-employed and […]
Designing realistic looking shadows is not easy, especially for beginners. Photoshop offers several options for shading objects. First, we always need a single object that has enough space around the edges. In the tutorial: Cropping with masks I will show you how to cropping objects with Photoshop. The tutorial video is coming soon, the complete […]
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
One Agency. One Solution.
Traffic and advertisment
Content and know-how
As a social media agency, we also have the perfect social media consultant for you and your next advertising campaign: Contact!
- Youtube URL parameters for video: Autoplay, Start, End, Loop (repeat), Subtitles & Co. – List
- Virtual Reality x Advertising: VR Projects, Avatars and Best Practice (#1 worldwide)
- Roof tent & Vanlife! Camping holidays in the car: adventure, families, travel trend
- Creating an online store #3: Marketing, making e-commerce famous?! – Marketing Podcast
- Reality meets VR – The first virtual fashion show / fashion movie by MarcCain
- Vanlife Stories: benefits, experiences, low budget DIY upgrade & van tour finance.
- Creating an online store #2: design, payment providers, delivery costs, … – Marketing Podcast
- Yubo: The new TikTok / Instagram? Trend analysis – app combines Snapchat and Youtube
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group