The response rate indicates the response rate to a particular campaign. In comparison with several campaigns, it is shown which success factors can be derived from them. The response rate can have very different reasons, a simple example would be a marketing survey sent to 1,000 companies. When 400 questionnaires come back, put the rate […]
Following is the English term for following another person on social networks. So if I follow your company, or your project, then I’m your follower. In my following list you are then also listed and my followers again you can see in it. What makes the term following so important? Following is thus an important […]
We had already written about the two English terms Follower and following last week. There is also a relationship between these two values. The number of followers expresses how many people follow our social-media channel. Following expresses how many social media channels we follow. This results in a certain ratio. The more exclusive the brand, […]
How are Influencers actually categorized? Especially for an Influencer agency, it is important to have a quick overview even if it is about offers for customers. The meaningful composition in groups helps in the calculation of prices also with the clarity. In universities and colleges, too, there is an increasing emphasis on the topic of […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.