We had already written about the two English terms Follower and following last week. There is also a relationship between these two values. The number of followers expresses how many people follow our social-media channel. Following expresses how many social media channels we follow. This results in a certain ratio. The more exclusive the brand, […]
Influencer marketing is still completely new for many. People have always influenced other people, through recommendations, simple “broadening” but also through criticism. Influencer marketing
How are Influencers actually categorized? Especially for an Influencer agency, it is important to have a quick overview even if it is about offers for customers. The meaningful composition in groups helps in the calculation of prices also with the clarity. In universities and colleges, too, there is an increasing emphasis on the topic of […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.