With the free WooCommerce Online Shop Plugin for WordPress, you can create your online shop in the shortest possible time with the appropriate agency help. The plugin is the crucial part for the “Online Shop” functions in the content management system WordPress. WooCommerce is, just like WordPress, available as a free download. With the powerful […]
Last week I already explained the basics of WordPress and WooCommerce in combination. With it you can easily and uncomplicatedly set up your own online shop. Part 2: Product management & variations. WooCommerce – Variable products We’ve also taken a look at the dashboard > WooCommerce and made a few settings regarding countries, languages, tax […]
As a rule, I tend to deal with e-commerce on the margins. Mostly it is projects in which I deal with media around e-commerce, from brochure design to website. Currently I am also working on a new project myself. Since I was looking for tips and found mainly English instructions, I thought a German, simple […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.