Follower is the English term for people who follow you on social networks. The more precise definition of the term follower comes from people who follow a channel, whose information is subscribed to and therefore constantly want to see information and updates. A follower may be interested in a particular channel due to many properties. […]
Foursquare is a social media platform that offers different locations or places for evaluation. Users who are then looking for a restaurant or for Coworking in Cologne, for example, will quickly find an answer in the Foursquare app. Foursquare hearthis never made the real breakthrough, although some locations have used the service to trust most […]
We had already written about the two English terms Follower and following last week. There is also a relationship between these two values. The number of followers expresses how many people follow our social-media channel. Following expresses how many social media channels we follow. This results in a certain ratio. The more exclusive the brand, […]
Geo tagging and location are important features in social networks. On the one hand for users who would like to show other people where they spend their time and what they have experienced. On the other hand for companies and advertisers who want to place advertisements on Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. As we […]
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
- Personnel marketing (recruiting) with social media: Measures & instruments – 9 tips!
- Does Instagram fear TikTok? Competition: Videos instead of photos – algorithm update
- Instagram Shopping: Requirements, instructions, costs and tips – Selling on Insta
- Native Ads: definition, costs, examples and agency
- UTM parameters: Definition, Google Analytics for E-Commerce, Youtube, Facebook & Co. + Example
- CPM (costs per mille) in marketing: abbreviation, definition and calculation + CPC difference
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group