Yubo could become the new social network – When we talked about Musical.ly 4 years ago, everyone was still saying: what? We created the first channel for a client in 2017. With the ultra-investment from HongKong, Musical.ly became TikTok and so, quickly became one of the leading social media networks / apps in the world. […]
Social Media Statistics: Current users & user numbers – Which factors and numbers are the basis for social media marketing? Between all the hundreds or even thousands of factors to consider, from different regions, cities, countries to different age groups to different interests people can have. We’d like to take you away for a few […]
Life stories are short postings, usually small photos or videos, with a maximum length of 15 seconds. Some live stories take a little longer, of course, but most are very short, 5 seconds. Life stories are used to document everyday life. While postings in the timeline are very obvious and stored for a long time, […]
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
- Reality meets VR – The first virtual fashion show / fashion movie by MarcCain
- Yubo: The new TikTok / Instagram? Trend analysis – app combines Snapchat and Youtube
- Pinterest advertisement: Costs, Ads example and advertising possibilities
- Pinterest Marketing Strategy: Organic reach – 100,000 impressions / month, free!
- Personnel marketing (recruiting) with social media: Measures & instruments – 9 tips!
- Pinterest stock: Buy? Price, chart, dividend – Stock price increased by 300
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group