Geo tagging and location are important features in social networks. On the one hand for users who would like to show other people where they spend their time and what they have experienced. On the other hand for companies and advertisers who want to place advertisements on Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. As we […]
Today, advertising campaigns can be controlled so precisely on almost all social media channels that users can be reached more specifically than ever before. Facebook, the largest social network in the world, with well over a billion active users, has so far been the most refined way to launch campaigns. The concept or principle behind […]
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
- Personnel marketing (recruiting) with social media: Measures & instruments – 9 tips!
- Does Instagram fear TikTok? Competition: Videos instead of photos – algorithm update
- Instagram Shopping: Requirements, instructions, costs and tips – Selling on Insta
- Native Ads: definition, costs, examples and agency
- UTM parameters: Definition, Google Analytics for E-Commerce, Youtube, Facebook & Co. + Example
- CPM (costs per mille) in marketing: abbreviation, definition and calculation + CPC difference
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group