The question often arises: Can I install WordPress myself? Yes, with three simple, free software tools for FTP transfer (local disk to server/webspace), Notepad++ to edit the wp-config.php and PhpMyAdmin for your WordPress databases. But let’s just go ahead and step by step. Summary: All steps of the installation How to install your content management […]
Content marketing practice of our online marketing agency: During the last weeks we received more and more requests for “Content Marketing”. It seems to be a hot topic, which many agencies jump on to tie up expensive packages. After my interview, this week in Cologne, I also wanted to do some “content” for you! Because, […]
Youtube SEO will come! Would you have thought that with the social network Youtube, which is actually meant to be a video portal, you could effectively use search engine optimization for your corporate site or e-commerce? The simple and straightforward answer we can give you is: Yes. Of course we cannot explain all the details […]
Last week I already explained the basics of WordPress and WooCommerce in combination. With it you can easily and uncomplicatedly set up your own online shop. Part 2: Product management & variations. WooCommerce – Variable products We’ve also taken a look at the dashboard > WooCommerce and made a few settings regarding countries, languages, tax […]
As a rule, I tend to deal with e-commerce on the margins. Mostly it is projects in which I deal with media around e-commerce, from brochure design to website. Currently I am also working on a new project myself. Since I was looking for tips and found mainly English instructions, I thought a German, simple […]
Today I had a special requirement for a customer project. Basically it is about the website (CMS, WordPress) of a coaching offer. The newsletter function on the client’s website plays an important role in customer retention and acquisition. It should be optimized – in other words, we want to increase the conversion (‘registration’) of the […]
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
One Agency. One Solution.
Traffic and advertisment
Content and know-how
As a social media agency, we also have the perfect social media consultant for you and your next advertising campaign: Contact!
- Youtube URL parameters for video: Autoplay, Start, End, Loop (repeat), Subtitles & Co. – List
- Virtual Reality x Advertising: VR Projects, Avatars and Best Practice (#1 worldwide)
- Roof tent & Vanlife! Camping holidays in the car: adventure, families, travel trend
- Creating an online store #3: Marketing, making e-commerce famous?! – Marketing Podcast
- Reality meets VR – The first virtual fashion show / fashion movie by MarcCain
- Vanlife Stories: benefits, experiences, low budget DIY upgrade & van tour finance.
- Creating an online store #2: design, payment providers, delivery costs, … – Marketing Podcast
- Yubo: The new TikTok / Instagram? Trend analysis – app combines Snapchat and Youtube
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group