Interaction Rate (Engagement) – Definition and Tips for Improvement Interaction rate and user engagement play a major role in two areas in particular. On the one hand, in monitoring, i.e. the measurement and evaluation of success following campaigns. On the other hand, the interaction rate or commitment is a decisive factor in the pricing of […]
Follower is the English term for people who follow you on social networks. The more precise definition of the term follower comes from people who follow a channel, whose information is subscribed to and therefore constantly want to see information and updates. A follower may be interested in a particular channel due to many properties. […]
If you choose a Facebook or Instagram account as a public figure, you are closer to your fans – definitely. Especially young people can be reached in social networks. But also agencies, managers and representatives of the press are in social networks. The big advantage: They kill two birds with one stone. They start with […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.