What does CPC mean? What is a good CPC? What is an average CPC? How much do you pay when a user clicks on the ad? After our large article on the topic in Google Ads, we receive a lot of questions about the topic “Costs of advertising on search engines”. Therefore, we want to give […]
The optimal posting time? Whether it’s Facebook, Twitter, or blog postings, finding the right time for a posting within a social media strategy is not always easy.
The use of media in social networks is an interesting topic for customers in the consultation. Which networks are actively used? What posting periods are important? What is the potential of online trading at all? In order to answer these questions in advance, we explain step by step what social media marketing is all about
Social Media Marketing Report Berlin – When it comes to digital marketing we have experts from Social Media One for all your communication in social networks. For promotion of physical or digital production in we are always happy to be the best contact. Advertising in digital portals is now one of the standard marketing instruments […]
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.