Follower is the English term for people who follow you on social networks. The more precise definition of the term follower comes from people who follow a channel, whose information is subscribed to and therefore constantly want to see information and updates. A follower may be interested in a particular channel due to many properties. […]
As an ambassador, the company is a brand ambassador for companies. Today, brand ambassadors are often referred to as influencers. They make brands for their fans a tangible feeling. With their reach, they also ensure that the new customers or fans are won. Brand ambassadors
Snapchat it an application for the mobile phone, which is particularly used by young people. It serves mainly to send pictures among friends back and forth. The sent photo is visible to the other about 10 seconds. Many stars and starlets use Snapchat for their
Social Media Marketing
Your social media marketing agency! Our social media managers work every day on new successes for our clients and projects.
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, Social Media One owner and social media expert.
- Personnel marketing (recruiting) with social media: Measures & instruments – 9 tips!
- Does Instagram fear TikTok? Competition: Videos instead of photos – algorithm update
- Instagram Shopping: Requirements, instructions, costs and tips – Selling on Insta
- Native Ads: definition, costs, examples and agency
- UTM parameters: Definition, Google Analytics for E-Commerce, Youtube, Facebook & Co. + Example
- CPM (costs per mille) in marketing: abbreviation, definition and calculation + CPC difference
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Social Media One is recommended by Internet World Business Magazine as a partner for Influencer Marketing in Germany!
One by CXMXO Media Group