Pins are the speciality of Pinterest. Just as Twitter has its own name for postings, the so-called tweet, publication on Pinterest is called pins. How does Pinterest work? Pinterest is like Instagram, extremely focused on photos and images. Unlike Instagram, however, Pinterest is not designed for mobile use on smartphones, but opens to all devices. […]
Today we want to introduce you the best and new social media software tools. Social media marketing has changed the world of advertising agencies and of all companies extremely and sustainably through the new structures of communication. Not only the communication processesare new, the entire recommendation marketing has taken a new place in the marketing […]
Free video tutorials on social media marketing? There is not any? There is! After our last lecture in Berlin, we caught up with the Youtube camera and are now producing small videos, which enable you online marketing or more targeted social media marketing
Social Media Marketing – Strong social media concepts rarely contain a single network or social media strategy. What makes them special is a perfect mix of different operational and strategic considerations for optimization.
Social Media One
- Google Algorithm Update: How SEO rankings change in 4 days – Example & Best Practice
- CPC: This is how much a click costs – Statistics Google Ads EU comparison!
- Automation: Gain time & earn money – strategies of Alex Fischer’s “Richer than the Geissen
- Create infographics with Photoshop: design, SEO and viral posts – free explanatory videos (German)
- Top 10 influencers Bavaria: Sarah Harrison, Cheyenne Ochsenknecht, Lena Gercke & Co
4.8 / 5.0
average of the last 12 months. Survey after consultation
- online, by telephone or on site.
Experts & Speaker
As experts and interview partners, we are happy to pass on our knowledge. Among others at ZDF, 1LIFE, Sat1 and Pro7 in Germany. Stephan M. Czaja, our media expert.